Baby #2 is another boy! We're very excited! I think it will be great for Nathan to have a brother to play with!
 |
| I thought it was funny in this one how she labeled it 'little brother'! |
She showed us his profile first and his arm. His hand was balled up in a fist by his face. She said he was being shy and his legs were crossed. She was clearly able to see the gender eventually though! We also saw him swallow, saw his heartbeat, his brain and his little feet his little feet were super cute! I'm really excited to meet this kid! He wasn't active like Nathan was during all of his ultrasounds. The tech said he was pressed up on the placenta all snuggled up.
 |
| We took this outside the hospital after the ultrasound. I love Nathan's face! I wonder how he feels about having a baby brother... ;) |
 |
| Me at 17 weeks (minus one day). |
 |
| This is the outfit and blanket we bought for him and his Aunt Emily got him that cute little rattle! |
Yippee for babies!!!! I am so happyfor you!
ReplyDelete