Jessica moved up to Idaho last month but came down last weekend for a visit. Nathan was glad to see his Aunt again!
 |
| Daniel Tiger is the best little kiddie show ever!! It's so cute and fun. Well, Daniel Tiger came to visit at Wheeler Farm so we thought it would be fun to take Nathan to go see him and to walk around and see the animals. The event was from 10 AM-2 PM. We got there at 1 PM. The lady told us that the line had been closed for an hour and a half and that the line as is was 2 hours long. Who knew Daniel Tiger was so popular?! They had a cute little cut-out out front so we took pictures with that. Nathan didn't seem to care either way. ;) He did, however, enjoy walking around the farm and seeing the animals. He especially loved the sheep. They would "baa" and he would say "aaaah".. He's a cutie. |
 |
| We also went to the Payson Temple open house. It is a beautiful temple and one of the bigger ones I've been inside. I'm glad Jessica was with us so I didn't have to carry Nathan up all of those stairs! We've been trying to teach Nathan about Jesus. We have a picture hanging in the hallway outside his door and we always say, "good night Jesus". Nathan calls him "Dedo". So all through the temple we pointed out pictures of Jesus and got to hear him say "Dedo" over and over. I love that kid. And I love the temple! I love that I get to be with my little family forever and for the other many blessings that the temple brings! |
No comments:
Post a Comment