Sunday, June 21, 2015

Random May Pictures


Top row, left to right:  We got Nathan a "baby brother" doll for him to hold and love.  He is so sweet with it!!  He rocks him, pats his back, gives him kisses, and pokes his eyes.  Seems about right . . .
He's been making some goofy faces lately!  I love his bedhead!
May was the month that Nathan discovered he could climb on things and in things.  I came out of the kitchen one day to find him in the laundry basket.  Another time he came over to the couch and climbed on up.
Bottom row, left to right:  Nathan loves sitting in the front seat and playing with all the levers, buttons and steering wheel.
Since Nathan has been walking around more I got him some "big boy" shoes.  He looks like such a little boy!
Top picture is just Nathan being a goof ball.  He likes to randomly roll around on the floor like that.
Bottom picture-We've been trying to teach Nathan to fold his arms for prayers.  He's getting a lot better!
Another climbing picture. Haha!

1 comment:

  1. So adorable! I cannot believe how he's growing! He makes the cutest faces!

    ReplyDelete