Sunday, June 21, 2015

Random May Videos

Back at the beginning of May Nathan started walking more.  But, he would only walk between Michael and I.

When we talk to Nathan about his baby brother we tell him that the new baby is in Mama's belly and I rub or point to my belly.  When we ask Nathan if he knows where the new baby is he rubs his belly!

His face at the end of this one cracks me up!  The camera was flipped around, so he's looking at himself and practicing a new smile!

I was reading him his colors book in the bath.  After I said "purple" he said "purple"!! He's done this a few times where I won't even realize he's listening and then he'll copy what he heard.  Katarina Kitty Cat from Daniel Tiger said, "tutu", then Nathan said "tutu".  Another time he heard "sick" and copied it.  And another time he copied "papa" from the song "Paparazzi"!  It amazes me how much he actually is paying attention!

Mimicking dad!

Nathan figured out how to stack blocks!  I love when he's trying to figure something out for the first time.  He gets a very serious face and really concentrates on the task.  Then he sits and does whatever it is over and over and nothing can distract him.

Dancing to the radio like a cutie!

No comments:

Post a Comment