Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Summer's Here!

Being halfway through a pregnancy, and having a very active, energetic toddler don't always mix well.  We try to get out of the house as much as possible.
Last week we went to the Museum of Ancient Life.  Nathan has been practicing walking around more and liked being able to get out of his stroller to explore.
My birthday was a few days ago.  Michael and I went to lunch and mini golfing the day before.  In our whole relationship-dating and marriage-we had never been mini golfing together!  It was so fun and a really pretty course for mini golf.  On my birthday we went to my brother, Daniel's house and had a barbecue.  He made some really good burgers!  And, my sister, Jessica, came down for the weekend!  It was a great birthday weekend!  I loved spending time with my family and I was grateful for all of their efforts to make it a good weekend!  
Another of our Summer outings, so far, has been going to the splash pad.  It is such a fun place!  We went twice last week and both times we were able to take Cohen a long.  They both had a blast!

2 comments:

  1. He's just so cute!! It is so good to get out, isn't it? We've had some beautiful days, perfect for splashing!
    I read your last post about Colorado too. I know how much it meant to Gena and Steve to have you all there together at the same time. It is hard to travel with a little one, but so precious to be together as a family. I'm happy you were able to make the trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been on your blog in awhile and I really enjoyed getting all caught up on all that you've been up to. Nathan is just darling and is getting so big. I am so excited that you'll be adding another little one to your sweet family. I am so happy that you guys are doing well.

    Much Love,
    JoLynn

    ReplyDelete