In the middle of April we got some crazy news-I'm pregnant! It was quite shocking to get that positive pregnancy test. I called the doctor and they had me come in for labs to confirm the pregnancy and date it. This is a bit TMI but because I had been breastfeeding I hadn't had a period. So we had no idea how far along I was. The labs confirmed the pregnancy and my HcG levels indicated that I was between 6-8 weeks and my progesterone levels were much higher then normal. So I scheduled an appointment to see the doctor. He did an ultrasound and we were all quite surprised to learn that I was much further along then 6-8 weeks. I was 20 weeks!!! After laughing my head off and expressing my extreme surprise I asked the doctor if he could find the gender. He said he'd try and we were able to find out we are having a GIRL!!
| The doctor told us the best way to date the pregnancy is by measuring the femur bone. During the ultrasound he measured the femur, found the heartbeat and found the gender. |
![]() |
| We went to Target later that day and bought a few things. I wanted to buy everything! |
Nathan looked through the cute outfits and bows we got her and said, "Oh! Cute!" for each one!

Yay!!!!
ReplyDelete