Monday, July 18, 2016

Pokemon Go!

We love the game Pokemon Go in our house!  Michael had introduced Nathan to the show several months ago so Nathan was a fan before the game came out.  Now he loves finding Pokemon around our house and out at the park.  His favorites are Meoweth, Bulbasaur, and Butterfrie.  He's pretty dang cute with it all.  We found a Meoweth while out and about today and he wanted to give Meoweth a hug, so he hugged my phone! Haha!  Another thing I love about this game is taking pictures of the Pokemon on my kids!  Don't ask why!!  But look how cute!







On a totally unrelated note-I took the kids to the splash pad today.  They were so not into it!  I think Nathan was mega bummed that Ivy and Abe weren't there to play with, and Logan just doesn't like splash pads.  We played on the playground for a little bit instead.

1 comment:

  1. Holy cow! Do you set lures out? Your house is crawling with those cute critters! (The Pokémon are cute too!) I caught a Meowth today and it totally made me giggle! I remember how much Richard liked Meowth when he was little! Sarah, Britt and I went to Color Me Mine last night afterward we got Ice cream and walked around Riverwoods. The shops all had lures out and the place was a gold mine! There are dozens of Poke Stops and I finally got Jiggly Puff too!. I and ridiculous I know.

    ReplyDelete