Monday, December 5, 2016

3 Months With Katelyn!

I LOVE this little 3 month cutie!!  She has recently started smiling more at us and cooing at us.  She is especially chatty when I come home from work on the weekends.  She likes to stay up and "chat" with me until 12:30 AM sometimes!  It's adorable!  She does pretty well still with taking naps and sleeping at night.  She's gone down to waking up once a night (knock on wood!!).  She eats regularly and has been doing well with breastfeeding.  She takes bottles from her dad on the weekends while I'm at work.  She doesn't love it but we're still working with her.  We're also working on getting her to take a bottle from other people too!  The few times I've tried to give her a bottle she acts like she's gagging on it.  She's recently started trying to grab at things more.  She still doesn't like tummy time.  I love her so much!  She brings so much joy into our family!

The left picture was dad's choice for a hair bow-it's a Utes hair bow.  The middle picture was mom's choice.  And that's the difference between mom and dad! ;)  Haha!
  
Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment