Monday, December 5, 2016

November Outings

Sometimes we have days where we just can't stay in the house any longer or we'll go totally crazy.  At the beginning of November we had one of those days.  So I packed the kids up in the car and we went to the Museum of Ancient Life.  I cannot say enough how much I LOVE our membership to Thanksgiving Point!  The place was pretty empty and Logan played in the sand and water table for the first time.  They both had so much fun!  And I loved that we were out of the house!
We love baseball!  And warm park days!
Voting was no easy task with these three kiddos but I did it!!  I'm glad the school was within walking distance to our apartment.
Logan rode the horse at Farm Country for the first time! He sat on it for about 5 seconds before wanting to get off!
I invited myself and Nathan to go to Puppy Barn with Jessica and her friend.  Nathan loved the puppies way more then I thought he would!  He was so stinkin' cute!  He kept asking to hold the puppies and kept talking to them and trying to play with them!  It was adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment