Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Halloween

HALLOWEEN!!!
Just some cute pics of my kids.  I especially love Nathan's face with the blanket his great-grandma sent him, and Logan doing downward facing dog with his face buried in his blanket!  He loves his blankie!!  He takes it everywhere with him and gets quite upset if we dare try and get him out of bed without it!
We missed our ward Halloween party because Nathan was puking, but luckily were still able to go trick-or-treating on Halloween.  We went down to my sisters house and walked up and down her street, which also happens to be the street I grew up on!  Nathan loved trick-or-treating!  Logan wasn't into it at first but ended up really liking it!  He kept waving as we were walking, not at anybody, just waving.  Nathan was a sweetie and would pick a candy for himself and then pick the same candy for Logan.  And, fun side note-my BFF, Emily, made Logan's costume for her little boy last year.  I was SOOOOO glad that it fit Logan this year and we got to borrow it!  Easiest Halloween ever!

I tried that bow on Katelyn just for fun, but secretly I really love it!  I love how Nathan was just chilling at Aunt Jessica's eating his candy, watching Curious George's Boo Fest (or something like that).  And Logan!  Cutest, happiest, little puppy!

No comments:

Post a Comment