Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Halloween Outings

I love October!! It's full of fun crafty things to do and fun outings!  Our first outing of the month was the Pumpkin Train!  I've been wanting to take Nathan on the Heber Creeper ever since he started loving trains last year.  This was a perfect mommy-son date!  And it was extra fun because we doubled with Aunt Brooke and Cohen.  I love these cute cousins!



Our next outing was to the Scarecrow Festival at Ashton Garden's.  Logan came with me and Nathan this time.  As we were walking around Nathan kept saying, "I love scarecrows!"  It was so cute!  At one point Logan fell into a big pile of hay, but he didn't mind at all!  

Another outing with cousin Cohen-to the Halloween party at the Outlets!  This one wasn't quite as cool as I'd hoped it would be . . . But the kids had fun hanging out and being in their costumes.

Lastly, we went to Cornbelly's with friends, Ivy and Abe.  They were so nice to invite us along!  Logan loves hanging out with the big kids!  Nathan loves hanging out with friends!  And Cornbelly's had so many fun things to do that we didn't even get through half of it!  The kids both loved it!  And, double bonus, the weather was BEAUTIFUL the entire month!!



You may be wondering where Katelyn was through all of these fun outings.  Somehow it always worked out that Michael was able to stay home with her.  It was great because he got study time in a quiet house and I got to get out with just the boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment