Tuesday, November 15, 2016

2 Months with Katelyn!

I LOVE her so much!!!  I love how expressive she is!  I'm always afraid to tell people that she's such a good baby because I don't want to jinx anything and I know a 4 month sleep regression is coming!  But seriously!  She is such a good baby!!  She wakes up once or twice at night to eat, lately only once!  She has good awake time and then takes good naps.  She doesn't really like tummy time too much. And she is kind of naughty for her dad when I'm at work.  She doesn't sleep as well for him.  She is great at breastfeeding and eats quite regularly.  She takes a bottle while I'm at work, sometimes begrudgingly, and she's doing better at taking formula.

2 month check up!  Poor girl had to get shots on Halloween, but she handled it like a champ!
Seriously-her faces!!! I can't get over her cute personality!

This little girl is so incredibly loved by her big brothers!


No comments:

Post a Comment