Tuesday, November 15, 2016

October!

At the beginning of October we took the boys bowling and celebrated Aunt Jessica's birthday.  Nathan was so cute and loved it!  Logan was kind of fussy and clingy, but I can't really blame him.  He's at an age where he wants to do everything but can't do all that much.  And Katelyn slept through it all!
A few days after my mom left I started feeling cooped up and the kids were driving me a little bit crazy.  Our apartment has gotten even smaller with each kid we've added!  It was a beautiful day so I decided to be brave and headed to Ashton Gardens with all 3 kids, by myself!  It took about 1.5-2 hours to get us all dressed, fed, lunches packed and out the door.  I'm so glad we went!! The fresh air and warm weather felt amazing!  And the gardens were beautiful, as always!  The kids were even well behaved and liked getting out!
Random stuff from the month!  One of the biggest things that happened this last month is Logan started walking!  He walks more then he crawls now-which I'd say makes him a toddler now!! :(  Where did my baby go??!!  I love it though!  He's also been very chatty with us lately.  He's getting to be so big!  Nathan is a great big brother the majority of the time.  He loves Logan and Katelyn so much!

2 comments: