Monday, December 5, 2016

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was a busy one for us.  I worked in the morning from 6-2.  I tried to make it a fun morning for the girls I work with.  We watched the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, we hung out and played games and they helped make some casseroles and pies.  After all of that I went home and made a few more Thanksgiving dishes and got everyone ready to go over to Jessica, Gared's and Tyler's.  Michael was a great help and had a lot of the food already made and ready to go.  The kids were kind of fussy and hyper once we got to Jessica's.  Katelyn, who is usually so chill and easy going, was so sad and cried and cried until she finally fell asleep.  Logan, who usually eats everything, didn't want to eat anything and he just fussed and fussed until I finally fed him some oatmeal and let him sit on my lap.  Nathan did pretty well over all.  He didn't really want to eat much but that's not really anything new.  After dinner he ran around and around.  He had so much energy and was so excited to be at Aunt Jessica's!  After dinner we also watched "A Muppet Christmas Carol".  It was fun watching it with my siblings again!

Overall it was a great day, just a bit stressful at times.  Jessica put so much effort into making a delicious dinner for everyone.  She also went above and beyond to make sure their house was baby proof for my three crazy kiddos.  I really appreciated all of her efforts!  And dinner was so yummy!  And I didn't have to clean anything!  
The Sunday before Thanksgiving the kids were looking extra cute in their sweaters so I had to take some pictures!  I am so grateful for each and every one of these people!  Michael is the best husband and father.  He does so much for our family and tries so hard to make sure that we're all being taken care of!  I'm so glad that we found each other!  Nathan is the best big brother!  He is so kind and loving most of the time!  He loves helping and loves playing with his siblings.  He, of course, has his moments where he feels like he needs to test boundaries and limits, but overall he does really well.  Logan is such a happy little guy!  He also loves his siblings and is especially such a sweetie to Katelyn.  He likes to pat her on the tummy and is always concerned when she starts crying.  He is toddling everywhere and has the most adorable "conversations" with us!  Katelyn is a cherub!  She has us all wrapped around her cute, tiny, little finger!  The picture of the three kids on the far right is one of my favorites!  I love all of their expressions!  Logan a.k.a. Loki acting likes it's no big deal that he has his finger in his sisters ear, Katelyn clearly not enjoying it, and Nathan oblivious to the whole thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment