 |
| I love this picture of Katelyn!!! I took it on the same day the Nationals clinched the National League East title and secured their spot in the playoffs! Her face accurately represents the excitement we felt watching the end of that game! They won their game, and the Marlins lost to the Braves. So we watched both games. The Braves were behind most of the game but then rallied to tie and ended up winning in extra innings! It was so awesome!! |
 |
| This face sums up how we felt when the Braves were behind but catching up! Haha! |
 |
| Me and my girl! I love her and her cute little face! |
 |
| She's gotten so big since we first got her this cute dress for the game we went to in May! |
 |
| I love this family of mine! And I love that we have this mutual thing that we can all enjoy together! |
Occasionally Logan will insist on helping sissy walk. She loves it! At the end of the video he starts getting upset because she didn't want to walk anymore, but he wants her to! He says, "sissy you need to walk!"
No comments:
Post a Comment