Monday, October 9, 2017

Random September Things

Top left corner-Katelyn throwing a dramatic fit-she cracks me up!  She'll slump over her legs then really slowly roll onto her side, then lay on her stomach, then her back! It's all very dramatic!
Middle row-Katelyn using a spoon for the first time!
Bottom middle and right-Batman coloring with a colored pencil! Ha!


Top right corner, top half-We had a surprise birthday party for Tyler! The rest are just super cute pictures of the kids! 
Top left corner-Nathan feeding Logan! Ha! Top right corner-I have no idea what the kids are looking at, but I wish they'd all look at the camera like that! Haha! 


Left picture-Beginning of the year, Right picture-About 25 pounds lighter!!  I'm hoping by the end of the year to lose about ten more, making it a total of about 35 pounds lost for the year!

One more of me- it was time for a haircut and time for a change!  I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment