Thursday, November 15, 2018

A Bunch of Pictures of Katelyn!

Katelyn loves having her picture taken! And she has been so cute at posing herself lately and making adorable, cheesy faces for pictures!


I told her to open her eyes . . . I should have known that would have had an opposite reaction . . .


I can't even stand how cute this outfit is! And how much she loves wearing necklaces!


She kills me with her accessorizing!

Katelyn's crib got turned into a big girl bed this month!!

She LOVES it!! And she loves her newfound freedom!!


Adorable pigtails, she loves looking at herself and she loves having her hair done!


She was so happy when I finally let her wear her "hairbow" dress to church!!





Another adorable outfit!

She was looking at herself in the camera and wouldn't stop smiling like this!




No comments:

Post a Comment