The kids were sooooooo excited to go to Grandpa's house!! I told Nathan and Logan early in the week that we were going and then I told him again the night before and both times the boys jumped up and asked if they could get their shoes on to go right then!
| Grandpa pulling them in the wagon! |
| They made a game for the kids to throw bean bags and balls into and they also got to color it! So cute! The kids loved it! |
| The kids wanted to take their Halloween costumes to show grandma and grandpa. |
| Helping grandpa pick up walnuts in the front yard! The kids had fun! It was like going on an Easter egg hunt! |
| Grandma and Grandpa got little pumpkins for the kids and helped them color them! |
| Logan said, "look mom! my pumpkin's old!" Haha! |
Nathan and his pumpkin face!!! I love it every year!! |
| I was so impressed with Nathan writing his name and his letters!! This is the second time he's written his name out and he did such a good job!! |
| I love how cute they were playing together in the leaves! |
Grandma told me that grandpa was so excited to have the kids come over. He planned so many activities and things for them to do! He told Grandma that it was more fun then Christmas!! The kids had a blast!! And they were so well behaved the whole day! I felt like I was able to take a break because of how well the kids did through the whole day!! It was so much fun and we loved hanging out with them!
No comments:
Post a Comment