Thursday, November 15, 2018

Random

Cute little Ikea chair!

Nathan is trying to console Logan!

Beautiful moon!


I told her to hold her head up because she kept looking down! She took it quite literally!



He wanted to do yoga with us!

Then they all got out their blankies to do some yoga-they called their blankies their yoga mats!

Showing off his ATV that Grandpa gave him!


Another cute little Ikea chair

Holding hands! :)

Confession: sometimes when sacrament meeting gets too long we go hang out outside the church and I take pictures of the kids because they look so cute in their church clothes! (I can't wait for hour long sacrament meetings! 90% of our meltdowns happen in the last 10-20 minutes!)



Giraffey's head got pulled off and it was quite sad for Nathan. I stitched him up and Nathan put a bandaid on him!


He LOVES his Giraffey!!

No comments:

Post a Comment