Saturday, December 15, 2018

More Random November Stuff

Guess which of these three took a nap before going out? Haha!

Nathan was very proud of his building! He asked me to take a picture of it!

She loves her dada!


I think Daylight Savings has been taking it's toll! Or she's doing yoga! Haha!

Logan being a cutie . . . and wearing Katelyn's pants!

He asked me to take his picture with his guitar!

Cutie brothers!

Nathan and Logan called this the "fire sun". It was so smoky.


Nathan took this picture! :)


I think she was having Spiderman do yoga with her! Haha!



Diapering her dolly!




Copying her praying bear!! :)


Nathan drew this cute picture of smiling giraffes! I love his creativity!




:)



Michael has sent me so many cool pictures of the tower bridge but this is the first time I've seen it in person!
I went to check on the boys after they had gone to bed. I found Logan snuggled up in this box sleeping! He looked comfy . . . but I moved him anyway! Haha!



He was so proud of himself for reaching the top of the spiderweb!



No comments:

Post a Comment