Saturday, December 15, 2018

Random November Stuff

We didn't really do much in November.
I love this handsome little guy!




Haircut time! It was much needed as you can see in this before picture!


Nathan needed a haircut too!

After




After!



It was so smoky after the Paradise Camp Fires :(


The air was smoky for several weeks after the campfires. Nathan asked me if the firemen were praying for rain to help put the fires out. I told him I'm sure they were and told him that he could pray for that too. So Nathan said a very sweet prayer. The next week it rained a lot! Nathan was so happy and said that Heavenly Father heard his prayer.

The kids were excited to use their umbrellas in the rain.






We went to the store and picked out some potty prizes and treats for Katelyn.


She did so good with her potty training and got the hang of it within the first few days.

Potty training means running around in  your underwear-but I don't know why she's looking so fierce!

Hahahahaha!!!!


She was so excited to earn her Minnie doll on the first day!!


She LOVES her Minnie cart! She earned this one after about a week of potty training.





I told her to go sit on her potty . . . technically she listened . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment