On Saturday after Thanksgiving we all woke up early to drive to Yosemite for the day. Poor Michael was quite sick and wasn't able to make it. The kids were excited to go hiking with their cousin Julia!
The drive down was so beautiful!! I was bummed that Michael wasn't there because there were so many pictures I wanted to take! It had been raining for a few days before and the sky was cloudy and it was foggy, it was so amazing!
| It was so amazing to see the trees sparkling! The picture can't even begin to do it justice! |
| I love all the Fall colors!! It was just what I had been wanting and missing! |
| Logan loved this Christmas tree! |
| Nathan and Logan were both so excited to ride on the shuttle bus! |
| Showing Aunt Bree the tall tall trees! |
| I had such a great time hanging out with my brother in one of his favorite places! Definitely worth the 3+ hour drive! |
| Nathan loved the spooky tree roots and wanted to show his dad! |
| I LOVE this place!!!! |
| The sun was starting to set and I was loving all of the amazing colors! |
No comments:
Post a Comment