Monday, June 21, 2021

Colorado Trip, part 1

At the end of April me and Jack went on a special trip to visit my Mom, Dad and Sister in Colorado. Michael stayed home with the older 3 kids. It was so nice to get a little break, to spend time with my parents, to spend time in nature, to spend time with my niece, etc. Jack also got to meet his other grandparents for the first time while we were there. It was too short of a trip but very nice.
Jack spent a lot of time staring down all the different masked people.
First airplane ride!

We were very lucky to have an open middle seat next to us on the flight out and a very nice grandma had the other seat.


I was hoping that since the flight was scheduled during bedtime that he would fall asleep but he was fascinated by everything  going on. He really liked looking out the window.


We took a walk over by Barr Lake. I loved how reflexive the water was! It was a beautiful day!


I love every minute I get to spend with these people!

I love his cute little face!


So happy to be with his Meemaw and Papa!


On Sunday we went for a walk in a different park. The path wound next to a river and had these amazing wood carvings all along the path. It was also a nice day and a really nice walk.







The eagles were my favorite!
Nursing under a bridge-living that glamorous mom life! Haha!

Love this travel buddy of mine! He was a trooper through all of our walks! He slept well at night and did pretty well with his naps!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment