We took a walk by Folsom Lake!
Mother's Day, I love these 4 cuties! I feel so blessed to be their mom and to be a witness to all of the amazing things that they are doing and will do!
My favorite card ever!! Logan picked it!
She took this picture!
I love when the roses bloom each Spring!
The kids picked some and brought them in for me!
Logan wanted to sleep in his wagon and Katelyn wanted to sleep next to him! :)
I love when they play side by side like this!
Logan made this cute Charizard out of paper! He has such an imaginative mind!
My Mother's Day flowers bloomed!
Checking out grass for the first time! I love his feet and legs up off the ground!
I love when they just run and play!
Haha!
First time in the swing!! He loved it!
No comments:
Post a Comment