I found two bugs in our apartment today! TWO!! IN ONE DAY!! :( And this is on top of the one I found earlier this week! :( I want to cry! Our apartment is being sprayed in twelve days, but twelve days could mean 20 more bugs!! I wish I had magic and could cast a spell to keep all bugs away, like in Harry Potter when they cast the protection spells around their tent. But as it is I am avoiding going into either bathroom for fear of finding more bugs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here's the deal...you are like a billion time bigger than these tiny invaders! You need to take some of your video game warrior fierceness and be the victor! Buy a fly swatter, wear big shoes, swing your broom, or trap them under a glass! Be brave, young one. You can do it!!
ReplyDeleteI feel the same way about bugs!!! Here's hoping the next 12 days go quickly!!!
ReplyDeleteIck. Ick. Ick!
ReplyDeleteWish Christian could trap them under a mason jar for you!
Oh I feel your pain with this. When we were first married we lived in a roach invested apartment. It was awful! One morning I got up to use the bathroom and there was a speedy roach just zipping right between my legs. I jumped up off that toilet and went screaming out the bathroom with my pants down! From that moment on I literally had dreams of roaches attacking me (for reals). It was awful! My heart goes out to you!
ReplyDeleteJoLynn Ellsworth
PROTEGO!!!
ReplyDelete