Saturday, September 17, 2011

The Running Utes!

This name really fit them tonight!!  54-10! I am proud to be a Ute!!  Watching the "Holy War" tonight really made me miss living in Salt Lake and going to the U.  I loved going to Rice-Eccles stadium for football games, my classes and professors, my walk to campus, my roommates, my neighbors, my job, so many things!  It was such a great time in my life!

I am a Utah Man, sir, and I live across the green,
Our gang it is the jolliest that you have ever seen.
Our coeds are the fairest and each one's a shining star,
Our yell, you'll hear it ringing through the mountains near and far!

Who am I, sir,
A Utah Man am I!
A Utah Man, sir,
Will be 'til I die.
Ki-yi!

We're up to snuff, we never bluff, we're game for any fuss.
No other gang of college men dare meet us in a muss.
So fill your lungs and sing it out and shout it to the sky,
We'll fight for dear old crimson for a Utah Man am I!

GO UTES!

4 comments:

  1. I loved college, too, such a fun time, I sometimes miss it, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not even going to read this. I just wanted to tell you so in the comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I gotta say that I have ALWAYS had a soft spot in my heart for BYU. However, Blake has some strong interest in becoming a Utah Ute so if he were to go there I'd have to become a Ute fan for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm...not sure how I feel about this.

    ReplyDelete