Monday, September 5, 2011

One Year Down

September 1st Michael and I celebrated our one year anniversary!  Since Monday is Labor Day, and the Army gives four day holidays, we have actually been enjoying an anniversary weekend!  We picked a great day to get married/the Army allowed us to get married on a great day . . . Here is a collage of some of my favorite pictures from the day:



To sum up our first year of marriage I would say it's been crazy.  I would also say the second half of this first year has been a billion times better then the first half.  Who knew that actually living with your spouse after you get married could make such a big difference?! ;)

5 comments:

  1. Happy Happy 1st Anniversary!!!! I'm glad you got a nice weekend to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :o) that is so much fun! Happy 1st Anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Happy Anniversary!!! I'm so glad that you guys finally got to live together like a married couple and that you've enjoyed it. I'm glad that you guys also got a long weekend together to enjoy your anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary!! I'm so happy that you guys found each other and that you are so happy together!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I highly recommend living together when married!!! So so so so sooooooooo glad you finally get to!
    Love you both!

    ReplyDelete