I think my interview went well, but they told me they have a lot more applicants to interview. But also, this last week I received an email from another potential employer that is considering me for the position. I do not currently have an interview scheduled, I had to reply to a questionnaire for further consideration. I am HOPING that I will get an interview with them, and even possibly be hired. This job would be working with the Red Cross on base helping military families, coordinating volunteers, etc. I hope, I hope!!
These are the quotes that I printed:
Hope . . . is like the beam of sunlight rising up and above the horizon of our present circumstances. It pierces the darkness with a brilliant dawn. It encourages and inspires us to place our trust in the loving care of an eternal Heavenly Father.
Hope is not knowledge, but rather the abiding trust that the Lord will fulfill His promise to us. It is confidence that if we live according to God’s laws and the words of His prophets now, we will receive desired blessing in the future. It is believing and expecting that our prayers will be answered. It is manifest in confidence, optimism, enthusiasm, and patient perseverance.
The things we hope in sustain us during our daily walk. They uphold us through trials, temptations, and sorrow. Everyone has experienced discouragement and difficulty. Indeed, there are times when the darkness may seem unbearable. It is in these times that the divine principles of the restored gospel we hope in can uphold us and carry us until, once again, we walk in the light.
I'm sorry you've been so frustrated! The Lord is good and I'm sending lots of hope your way!
ReplyDeleteI hop0e you get the job too!
ReplyDeleteI loved that talk and it was just what I think many of us need to hear quite often. I HOPE that things go well with you and your job search.
ReplyDelete