Emily and Micah's sealing was beautiful and I definitely cried more during the ordinance then I did at my own! Emily was so beautiful and looked happier then I had ever seen her!!
This was taken by Emily's sister, Holly, as they were coming out of the temple. They are so cute!! I have more pictures from the temple and the reception, but I gave my camera to Emily to take on their honeymoon because she couldn't find hers. I took some pictures on my phone of the reception though.
But first, Jessica opened her mission call at the beginning of Emily's reception. I was able to sneak off to join the conference call that my dad had set up.
She is going to the Long Beach, California mission and her report date is February 15th!! I'm so happy and excited for her! She is going to be the best, cutest sister missionary ever! I am so proud of her!!



I feel a little teary eyed reading this post. You are right it sounds like it was just a beautiful happy day. Emily looks beautiful and so do you. I am also so excited for your sister. This was a very happy day! Love these kind of days!
ReplyDeleteSo sad we didn't get to see you, but happy you got to spend time with family and Em. SO ecstatic for her!!!! (P.S. you look D-anG hot in your bridesmaid dress)
ReplyDeleteYou made me cry reading this. So happy for Emily and Jessica makes me so proud. I have such wonderful children!
ReplyDelete