Remember this embarrassing post: Confession, from back in May? That is when Michael and I started counting down the days to the next game, Skyrim. We were literally counting down, we had an app on our phones and everything. It was awesome and gave us fun facts about the game. With that said, this post needs a nerd alert warning.
Luckily we had pre-ordered the game so for our date night we went to Chili's, which was delicious, and then went to stand in line at Game Stop. I felt like Penny from "the Big Bang Theory" and I told Michael this, to which he responded, "me too!" Haha! Midnight came and we were among the first to purchase it, thank goodness because that line was LONG!! We rushed home, which was just around the corner, and Michael began his turn. It was like watching a new Harry Potter movie for the first time. The graphics are amazing, the music is really pretty and dynamic. It's easier to play then "Oblivion," I think, and way more interesting. There are so many different things you can do, I don't think the game ever ends. It's crazy!!
So, that's what we've been up to for the last week or so . . . Skyrim came out last Friday and I had to work a lot, but I finally had a day off on Wednesday and I was so glad because I was able to play for as long as I wanted and not have to give Michael a turn . . . :/ I know, I know, I'm a big dork!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
O.k Princess Penny! When you stop taking baths and eat out of ice cream cartons I will worry about you! You come by your nerdiness honestly at least since most of our family are nerds who love nerdy things!
ReplyDeleteOh dear.... oh dear.... oh dear.....
ReplyDeleteJust kidding. You're funny!
Haha, that's so fun to have something you and your hubby both enjoy so much and can share!
ReplyDelete