I just found this post saved in my drafts! I meant to write about conference weekend, but it seems I forgot. So, let me just say it was edifying, inspiring, and uplifting, as always!
This is the puzzle we put together:
 |
Okay, it was two puzzles and you can't see them super well because they are 3-D. Even though they had fewer pieces it was tricky to put them together because each piece had several colors depending on how you were holding it!
After conference on Sunday we went to a wedding for our friends, the Morris's. They have actually been married for ten years and have two adorable girls, but they needed to be re-married into the Catholic church. So, we attended their marriage ceremony as witnesses. It was an honor. The ceremony was lovely, and you could tell by looking at them that they are still very much in love after ten years. It was wonderful!
|
Are those bangs?!?!? I love them!
ReplyDelete