On Friday we went to San Antonio. It was a beautiful day! We took my parents to our favorite Brazilian Churrisco, Fogo De Chao, for lunch. It was as good as I remembered it from last time. After lunch we walked up the River Walk. It was so pretty! After the River Walk we went to The Alamo and finished our day at the San Antonio temple.
The River Walk
The Alamo
The San Antonio Temple
Sarah, I love your hair cut! So cute. Reading your blog makes me miss Texas! Fun
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful family, and I only get to take credit for one of them so just think what a great job Mary and Dennis have accomplished! I'm so glad you're having family time, and that you took great pictures to share! We love you two so much!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad that you got to have your parents there for a visit! It looks like it was a great time!
ReplyDeleteP.S. I th
OOopppsss... P.S. I think you look so good. I was trying to figure out what was different. Maybe it's the hair it looks so cute!
ReplyDelete