Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy Birthday Michael

Two weekends ago we celebrated Michael's birthday.  We invited our good friends, the Morris's, over Friday night.  We had Papa Murphey's pizza and a Texas sheet cake.  On Saturday we went to Chipotle for lunch, he got to watch Lord of the Rings, we ate more cake and Michael talked me into letting him open his presents a day early.  We spent the whole weekend celebrating but didn't do much on Michael's actual birthday.  We just spent the day relaxing, we went to church, I made him German pancakes for breakfast, and we of course ate more cake.  That thing is delicious!  

In the bottom middle picture, you can't really see it but Michael is making the face that the M&M guy is making.  He's so funny!


3 comments:

  1. I think celebrating birthdays should be a three day event! Looks like fun! and yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are really nice for letting him open his presents a day early! That is totally something Micah would want to do. Yay birthdays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Michael. He is so lucky to have a sweet wife like you. It looks like you guys had a great time celebrating his birthday. I sure wish I had some of that cake-it's my favorite!

    ReplyDelete