I cannot stress enough how amazing my co-workers are. Not just because of the baby shower but because of all of the support and help they have given me throughout my pregnancy. They are always getting on me for doing (or trying) to do too much-which I definitely need! They have also been very comforting when I have moments of panic about child birth and raising a baby. They are just all around the best co-workers any one could ask for. I don't know how I would do the job that I do without their support.
| Just for fun-a picture from a few weeks ago when I was 34 weeks. I will be 36 tomorrow! |

I'm so glad you have people to take care of you there!! You're a cute pregnant girl, I can't wait to see this baby's face!! You're so close!! I love you! (you should text me when you blog.)
ReplyDeleteYou are a darling little pregnant gal. So cute! Glad you have awesome friends to give you a great shower
ReplyDelete