Last week Me, Michael, Nathan and Michael's sister, Emily, all drove to Colorado for their sister, Alli's wedding. Alli and Christian met when they were 15 and have been dating ever since. They survived high school, a mission, and I'm sure much more. This day has been a long time coming for them. I'm so happy that I was able to be there with them to share their day. They both looked so happy and it was a great day.
 |
| The morning of the wedding there was a bad accident along the main road getting to the temple. Traffic was quite backed up. There photographer was a bit late in getting there. I took advantage of the time to get some of my own pictures. ;) |
 |
| Alli and Christian. They're so cute together! I was telling Christian "welcome to the family" but realized he's been apart of the family longer then I have! I'm happy for them that it's official now! |
 |
| I cannot get over how stinkin' cute he was all day!! |
 |
| My awesome in-laws did a great job setting up the reception. It was beautiful. The treats and cake were delicious. |
 |
| Nathan did such a good job all day! There was only one time in the middle of the day when he got super fussy, but other then that he was just a happy, adorable little kiddo! |
 |
| Seriously cannot get over this kids cuteness! |
 |
| Some more pictures from the trip.
Top Left and Middle: In the car on the drive out. When he stopped being happy with his toys I gave him the tote that we were keeping his toys in. That kept him occupied for a while.
Top Right: For the most part Nathan left his bow tie alone, with the exception of occasionally trying to lick it.
Bottom Left and Middle: I don't know if you can tell but Nathan is sitting up by himself!! I was sitting with him on the floor and he just leaned forward without my help. He's getting so big!
Bottom Middle: We put Nathan in his Johnny Jump Up thing for the first time. He wasn't quite sure what to do in their but liked being upright.
Bottom Right: The drive home. Nathan was so good for the first half of the drive and then screamed for most of the second half. Emily was a trooper for listening to him and helping by driving!
|
Love your photos! I am happy to see how everything looked through other's eyes. And we loved having you all here!!!
ReplyDeleteI didn't think his screaming in the car was that bad. He didn't scream for long and it wasn't very loud to me in the front seat! Love you!
ReplyDelete