Monday, August 25, 2014

5 Months

  This cute boy is 5 months today!  I weighed him on our scale at home today and he weighs 18.2 pounds.  I also tried to measure him but he was so squirmy.  I think he's a little over 26 inches.  Nathan has been so fun this month!  He's still reaching for and grabbing at everything.  And it still all goes straight into his mouth.  He is also rolling over a lot more.  He rolls both ways now, back to belly and belly to back.  He's scooting more and getting a bit quicker.  He finally figured out how to suck on only his thumb rather then his whole hand.  Although he does still try to get his whole fist in his mouth.  He has been making all kinds of crazy noises lately and tries to blow raspberries (there's a video posted below).  He also likes to talk and laugh.  He has become very curious and likes to feel different textures.  One of his favorite things to examine is the tote that we keep his diapers in.  Last week he was leaning against a pillow and sat himself up and has started sitting by himself more.  He likes to eat squash, carrots, sweet potatoes and green beans.  He's not a big fan of rice cereal though.  This little boy brings us so much joy and happiness!







2 comments:

  1. Oh Sarah! He is so sweet! How do you stand it? I think he just may be a singer like his Dad or at least an awesome bubble blower! I think he looks so cute in that little outfit in the last pictures! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Picture of you an d Nathan! He is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete