Wednesday, October 21, 2015

More Visitors

It was great having my sister here to help us out after Lolli left.  
Then we had Michael's sister, Allison, and her husband, Christian, visit from Colorado.  They were only able to stay for an evening but it was so great to see them! I wish they lived closer and we could see them more often!
Logan got to meet his cousin, Cohen.  (And uncle Daniel, aunt Brooke and uncle Tyler, but I forgot to take pictures!)  Cohen loved little Logan!  He wanted to hold him and would check on him when he made noises.  I hope the three of them can be great friends!
Aunt Emily has been super helpful to us since before Logan was born!  This picture was from a few weeks ago when she met him for the first time!
And here is Logan with his Meemaw!  It's been so great having her here for the last week and a half and I am so glad that she'll be here for another week and a half! I never want her to leave!!








No comments:

Post a Comment