Tonight Michael and I took Nathan to the HeeHaw Farm in American Fork. It had some fun little activities around the farm and a cute little pumpkin patch. Thanks to my mom for watching Logan so we could take Nathan on this little outing. I think he liked the one-on-one time with just mom and dad.
| Nathan had so much fun on this little animal ride with his dad. |
| I like how they're both making the same face! |
| He really liked this tire swing, especially the steering wheel. |
| They had just hit the ball in our tether ball game. |
| When I had the ball Nathan would reach for it and say "here". He really liked hitting it! |
| Walking around the little maze. I love his confidence! Ha! |
| This slide was super steep and kind of scary looking down from the top! Nathan laughed the whole way down! It was fun! |
| He wasn't too sure about the pony ride and told me "all done" half way through. He made it through the whole ride though and seemed to like it better near the end. |
I love all your pictures. And you all look so happy! Wonderful!
ReplyDelete