Friday, November 6, 2015

Random Pictures from October

The most exciting thing that happened this month, besides everything going on with Logan, was Michael got into the University of Utah!  He has been working so hard for this ever since he started back at school last summer.  I am so proud of him!! He has been working non stop to get good grades, and also to provide for our family.

One day we were walking upstairs from the car and Nathan picked up a dandelion.  He held it in his little hand as he used the rail to walk slowly up the stairs.  Once we got inside he said in his cute little voice, "here!" as he handed me this smashed little flower.  I could have cried it was so sweet!!
One of Nathan's favorite pastimes is emptying the cupboards and under the stove and then sitting or sliding on the pans.


Nathan loves bath time!  I made him up some foam to play with one day.  He seemed to like it.
This little boy is a very light sleeper and very rarely gets drowsy before we put him down.  He's been doing a lot better at sleeping through the night and taking naps, but I never thought I would see the day where he fell asleep in his high chair!



Grandma got Nathan a little potty, which he really liked standing in.  Ha!

Logan just minutes after birth is on the left.  Nathan just minutes after birth is on the right.  I think Nathan had just calmed down from a big cry.  He used to get bright red when he would angry cry.

Nathan working out with Grandma

This month we moved Nathan into a big boy bed!  He is doing so great sleeping in it!  He hasn't figured out how to crawl out yet, but I'm sure once he does we'll have to teach him to stay in the bed without the rail.
I'm really not sure how his shirt got like that.  And, annoyingly he figured out how to open the diaper genie . . . :/
Nathan is trying to take a selfie on Papa's phone, which is not a smart phone.
Here Nathan is playing with Pop.  He likes to cover himself with his rug, squeeze his eyes closed and says "night night" and the pretends to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! He just gets cuter all of the time! And the little flower...!

    ReplyDelete