| Logan turned 10 months today! He weighs 21.8 pounds but I didn't measure him. This month Logan started standing up by himself! I think he could walk if he wanted to but instead he gets so excited and just falls forward! Lucky for him we're always right there to catch him. He's been very chatty lately and has been mimicking us, mostly Michael, a lot. He loves chasing Nathan up and down the halls and has been saying, "Na Na" for Nathan. It's so cute how they play together! Nathan likes to try and share his food with Logan and if Nathan's not trying to share Logan is grabbing at it trying to take it from him. He still only has his bottom two teeth, but his top gums have been looking pretty swollen lately. I've been working on teaching Logan "more" and "all done" in baby sign language. He picked up on "more" really fast! Logan brings our family so much joy! He has a fun, teasing personality. It's hard to believe he's going to be a big brother within a week! |
So cute! They are growing up to fast
ReplyDelete