| We bought a car!! Nathan and Logan liked the blue and yellow show cars best, but we ended up with a 2009 Honda Pilot! I've been looking at bigger cars ever since we found out we were having a third child. Three car seats just would not be comfortable for anyone in the back of our little Hyndai Elantra. I didn't think we'd be able to afford anything new so I kind of gave up on the idea and resigned myself to the fact that we'd just never go anywhere together ever again. But then I got a promotion at work and I had hope again! Michael and I both really wanted a Honda Pilot, but again we couldn't find anything decent in our price range. We decided to settle for something bigger then what we had, but not as big as we'd like. We found an awesome dealership up in Draper that had a bunch of mid-size SUV's in our price range. We went up to look around and the salesman that helped us was so nice and so friendly. He wouldn't show us anything outside of the price range we had given him. It also so happened that they had two Honda Pilots come in that same day. He showed us both of them even though they hadn't been cleaned or inspected. He was so patient with us while we did many test drives. And he was so sweet to Nathan and Logan. He got Nathan some paper so he could color while we waited for Michael to do some test drives by himself and gave him a little monster truck to play with. We ended up buying one of the Honda Pilots. It was the best car buying experience that we have ever had! And we LOVE our new car! Finding it was a huge huge blessing! |
These boys are just the cutest ever!! Nathan is looking so big. But then, so is Logan!I cannot believe it. That new car is really nice! I am glad you got the one you wanted too.
ReplyDeleteThese boys are just the cutest ever!! Nathan is looking so big. But then, so is Logan!I cannot believe it. That new car is really nice! I am glad you got the one you wanted too.
ReplyDelete