Monday, August 29, 2016

Family Time!

I love these cute brothers!  Nathan loves trying to help feed Logan still, even though Logan is fully capable of feeding himself.  Logan loves playing with Nathan and loves following him around.  They play really well together most of the time, until one of them tries taking something out of the others hands. 
Nathan loved helping me make calzones for dinner!  He wanted to help with each of the steps.  I think he liked eating the pepperoni best. 
Top Row-Nathan found his hat and mittens when I was cleaning some stuff out and getting ready for the baby.  He kept asking where the snow is!  Nathan loves finding what he calls "wishes flowers".  When he sees them he picks them and says, "have to take wishes flower to dad!"  It's so cute!
Bottom Row-My co-worker made that cute little snuggly for the new baby.  Nathan found it and I told him it was for his baby sister.  I think he thought I meant it's name was baby sister.  He loves carrying it around and hugging it and calls it baby sister!  Nathan also still loves taking care of his baby dolls.  He asks for bottles with water in them and then after he feeds them he tell me he needs a burp rag! 
Did I post this one already?  We went to the Riverwoods a few weeks ago and they had a giant Pokeball.  Nathan loved it!  He liked pretending to catch his helicopter in it! 
Sunday drive up the canyon, plus a picnic and a little walk.  It was great!  Logan was a sweetie and tried sharing his cracker with his dad!
Last trip to the splash pad for the summer.

1 comment: