Sunday, April 16, 2017

7 Months with Katelyn!

I have been waiting 7 months to hear this girl laugh and it was worth the wait!!

I can't even stand how cute this girl is!!  From her she-warrior face to her sweet little smile we are all completely wrapped around her finger!



This is how she smiles for me.

This is how she smiles for her dad! She's such a daddy's girl and I love it!
This month Katelyn has been getting better at sitting up on her own.  She is so smiley and happy and she finally let out a real laugh!  She's only done it a few times since then, but it is so cute when she does!  Katelyn has been getting better about eating baby foods.  She's stopped acting like we're poisoning her every time we feed her!  She sleeps through the night most nights! I'm talking 6:30 PM-7:30 AM!  Sometimes she wakes up around 5:30, but usually she just sleeps right through, and when she does wake up she goes right back to sleep!  She's such a dream baby!! She loves playing with her brothers! Logan will come over and lay down right on top of her and she just smiles and grabs at his face!  Nathan and Logan both like trying to help feed her bottles and will bring her toys to play with.  Logan gave Katelyn the nickname "Kiki" and we also call her "Katiebell".  She is just the cutest, sweetest thing and we could not imagine our family without her!

No comments:

Post a Comment