 |
| Dying Easter eggs! Logan just wanted to hold and touch everything! Nathan had fun helping his dad! |
 |
| Nathan was bribed for his cute smiles in pictures, but Logan was having none of it! Haha! I love his cute little face anyway! And Katelyn is just a doll without ever trying! |
 |
| We have church at 11 AM, so we hid and found our Easter baskets right after breakfast. The kids loved it! Katelyn got some yummy puffs and yogurt melts, but I think she secretly liked chewing on the plastic eggs best! Nathan and Logan had chocolate as second breakfast! |
 |
| After church we went over to my sister's house and hung out with all the aunts and uncles. We did an Easter egg hunt with the dyed Easter eggs. They boys loved it! Logan got a little bit confused and thought the eggs were baseballs! So we got out the actual baseball stuff for him! It was a fun, family-filled day! |
On a different note-Easter time always brings to mind my sweet little angel baby. I'm so grateful for my Savior and for the resurrection. I'm so grateful that families are forever and that one day we'll get to have our angel with us!
No comments:
Post a Comment