Our Washburn cousins had Spring Break a few weeks ago so we joined them on several of their fun outings! First we went to the Seaquest Aquarium:
 |
| Logan and Nathan wanted to check out the sting rays, rather then watch the bird show, so they were lucky enough to get the little alcove all to themselves. Unfortunately that meant I had to go under there with them! Haha! (It was actually pretty cool . . .) |
 |
| Logan got to touch a star fish. Nathan watched as Josiah fed an iguana-he wasn't quite brave enough to feed the iguana himself-I don't blame him! |
 |
| We also went to the Museum of Natural Curiosity. Nathan loved the wind tunnel! The top left picture is so cute how he's coping Josiah! The boys loved the water table, but not Katelyn so much! |
 |
| After the museum we went to a park, ate pizza and played baseball! Everyone played, everyone was super helpful with the kids and helped them play and feel included. I loved it! The weather was beautiful! It was such a fun time! |
No comments:
Post a Comment