Thursday, July 6, 2017

10 Months with Katelyn!!

Katelyn has done an awesome job at staying our little baby girl for as long as she possibly could!  But she decided this month that it would be more fun to scoot and move around.  She has a cute little Army crawl down and is pretty fast at getting where she wants to go.  She gets really vocal if we all leave her in a room by herself for any amount of time and will quickly try to come find us.  She loves playing with her brothers and they mostly love playing with her-until she has a toy she wants or is eating their puzzle pieces.  Katelyn has sat herself up a few times but mostly she just gets about half way up and then strikes a pose.  She loves eating whatever we're eating and whether we feed her some or not she usually ends up with whatever it is thanks to Logan who loves "sharing".  She's quick to snatch peanut butter sandwiches, crackers, cheese, pasta, etc. away from her brothers.  She gets really intense when she eats and "yells" at us if we're not feeding her fast enough or if she can't get the spoon from us.  She can ask for "more" in baby sign language.  She sleeps from about 7 PM to 7:30 AM.  She is by far the best sleeping baby we have!  She has one cute little tooth on the bottom.  She sings along with the radio and the hymns at church.  She dances.  She loves teasing and playing with her dad. She is standing up more with support. Her nick name is "Kiki", which was given to her by Logan. It's so hard to believe that she is already 10 months old!!

She's passively protesting because I put her bottle so far away from her! 



I wish this one wasn't blurry!  I can't stand how cute she is in her little tutu!

Her face!!!

Playing with the baby dolls!

She loves playing in the curtains!

She got sick randomly in the middle of the month.  The snuggles were worth having to clean up the throw up!


She loves sucking her thumb and is so adorable when she does!

She also loves messing up her brothers train tracks!

Scooted into the kitchen and then got tired!



Don't let that little innocent face fool you . . .

She's like a vampire!

She didn't scream when I put her in the Johnny Jump Up this month!
 
Crawled up under her exersaucer and got stuck!


Matching nails!

She's so excited to be standing up! (Finally!)


I'm excited she's standing up too! Haha!

I swear she has the face of an angel! I can't even stand how cute she is!

No comments:

Post a Comment