Thursday, July 6, 2017

Random Stuff in June

Popsicle baths are the best thing ever!  


 

They just couldn't both smile at the same time for just one picture to be taken.  Loki in his backward baseball cap though! :D

He loves "reading"!

Sweet snuggly boy!

Katelyn looks like she's not quite sure what to think.  But after I took the picture she started smiling!
I love it when they play so much before bedtime that they fall asleep half out of the bed! Haha!


Another sweet snuggly boy!


I was trying to put Katelyn down for a nap and the boys wanted to join us in the rocking chair.  They like singing "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" and "Give said the Little Stream" to Katelyn before she goes to bed.

They practically weigh the same amount and she never seems to be bugged by him just sitting on her . . .
Just hanging out with my boys



I love this little boy so much!  Sometimes I just want to cry and hug him so tight because he's slowly growing into such a big boy!

This kid is doing the best he can to being the middle child.  He is definitely more quick to fuss about things then Nathan or Katelyn, but he is also quick to laugh.  He is such a little tease.  He talks a lot and can usually re-direct his fussing into asking for help.  We all love our little Loki so much!

Sometimes Giraffey becomes our fourth kid . . . Nathan has a high pitched voice that he uses for when Giraffey is talking to us.  One night I was changing Logan and Logan started talking to me as Giraffey in Giraffey's voice!  It was so funny!
 
He wanted to pick her up and hold her! Haha!

I have no words for this picture!  Their faces say it all! Haha!


 




Logan wasn't feeling well so Nathan was rocking him in the rocking chair!

Sometimes Nathan asks me to take his picture . . .


We've been having Nathan do chores around the house so he can earn some money.  He saved up enough to buy a Paw Patrol toy from the store and was so excited!

Logan was in her way . . .

This poor kid has been teething hard core this month!  He spends 90% of his days walking around with his hand in his mouth! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment