Monday, July 24, 2017

Friends, Family, Activities, Outings

My friend and co-worker, Brooke, got married a few weekends ago.  Her wedding was absolutely beautiful!  I got to hang out with a bunch of my co-workers and had a blast!  Katelyn tagged along and really loved all of the attention!
Cohen turned 4 this month! I can't believe how big these kids are getting!  Nathan loved chasing him around the splash pad, eating pizza and cake, and playing with dinosaurs.  Logan, poor guy, just wasn't quite fast enough to keep up with the big kids.  Katelyn and Mason had fun trying to escape the little river!  It was a fun birthday party for all! 

We went swimming with the Washburns and my friend, Catherine, who was visiting from Maryland.  She has a cute little 5 year old girl, Lauren, and a little boy named Logan who is just a few months older then Katelyn (middle picture).  It was so fun to hang out with her and her kids!  I wish they'd move out here so we could hang out more often!
Another trip or two to the splash pad from this month!  Once with Aunt Jessica and a picnic.  Once with Abrahm and Ivy.  The kids had so much fun playing together!  It has been so hot this month!  All of the water activities were refreshing and much needed!
Swinging at the park

Katelyn and her poses-far left!  I can't even stand how cute and ridiculous she is!  We had a fun night hanging out with the Looses and the Mowes while they were visiting for the week.  Nathan had so much fun playing with cousin Lucas.

I took the boys on a "date" to get our car's safety and emissions done. We went next door to Kneaders and had holiday sugar cookies and then went back and munched on popcorn and checked out the fish.  It was fun to hang out with just the two boys!
Anytime I ask Nathan where he wants to go for an outing he tells me the Dinosaur museum! He loves finding the dinosaur bones that look like the Dinotrux!  Haha!  He also loves the sand and water table!

No comments:

Post a Comment