Tuesday, August 8, 2017

11 Months With Katelyn!


Katelyn is 11 months and I can hardly believe it!! She crawls everywhere and especially loves chasing after her brothers. She sleeps through the night and she eats anything she can get her hands on. She loves singing and dancing. She has one little tooth and another one coming in next to it. The dress she's wearing is size 18 months! We all love her so much!!



She has the best facial expressions!


Pulling up to stand

So she can say hi to her brother!



Those are her feet up by her head!  She likes napping like this-all folded over her legs!  When I try to re-position her she moves herself back!


No matter where I hide it she always ends up finding that little Book of Mormon!

Baby snuggles are the best!!


She LOVES sticking out her tongue!!





Those baby rolls!!!




Sometimes she wears her brothers pajamas . . .


Tiny little tooth!






I have no words for this . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment