Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Random July Stuff


Painting!



Big grump!  He's STILL teething!  Those bottom canines are being SO stubborn!

He insists on wearing sisters hair bows every time I try and put one on Katelyn!  She immediately pulls them off so I guess someone has to wear them! Ha!

These two are always sharing food back and forth!


Guitar Center with Dad and Uncle Tyler!


Walking home from church but we didn't make it far before they wanted to take a break!  Logan has been going to nursery lately and is doing so well!! He's always a little bit sad when I leave him but then adjusts and seems like he's really liking it!

New clothes from Lolli and Aunt Emily!!


 



I laid down and she crawled over and laid with me!! And my heart melted into a million pieces!


I just love that sweet, cute little face! Please never grow up!!!

He's trying really hard to be mad and sometimes he can squeeze some tears out!


That face!!!

A genuine smile!! 

Another genuine smile!!

Again with the hair bow!

When I get the boys out of the car I have them put their hands on the car so they don't wander while I get Katelyn out.  This one was not posed, they've never done it like this before!! It cracked me up!  They even look like they're trying to get their story straight-haha!

Having some Wendy's for lunch at my work meeting! 

Katelyn LOVES Suzanne!!  She's just so laid back with her little feet crossed sucking on her thumb!

No comments:

Post a Comment